Monday, March 24, 2014

Dimensional

What I can say about me is that I am probably like many of you: uber-talented, multi-faceted, yet searching for a center.  I believe it is possible to be good at more than one thing and to be great at many. 

With such a gift or a curse as some may see it, it's difficult to channel all of that talent into one place as you're still trying to figure out exactly where your mutli-dimensional puzzle piece fits in the world around you.  In your search you often find that you don't want to be a drone of society with a standard 9 to 5, with the cookie cutter lifestyle that is the so called "norm" of life.  You want to be completely you, but yet...who are you exactly?

So here I sit, typing away opening my heart and soul to a world that may not ever return the genuineness of humanity that I so freely give.  In a nutshell, I'm talented, analytical, deep yet down to earth, a pessimist who looks on the bright side and confident in the area of focus I'm resting in at the present moment, a believer in the best of people yet I've lost hope in the hearts of men.  I am pretty much all over the place and my lack of discipline has left me disappointed in many areas, nevertheless the ability to tap into something and try it has left me with many triumphs.  I like certain things organized and seem to move best and with the greatest ease when I multi-task.

So, in your reading of my daily rants, confessions and ideas, I hope you enjoy what I am freely sharing openly, candidly and without reservation.

1 comment: